Please read the following for additional information about ETCG:
Fees & Insurance
- ETCG has one Licensed Professional Counselor, Megan Korthals, who may bill certain Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) health insurance plans. Megan primarily works with adults (both individuals and couples) as well as adolescents over the age of 12. If you have BCBS and are interested in using your insurance, please email Megan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- To ensure a prompt response, please include the following information in your email inquiry:
- First and Last name of potential client (include name of guardian if applicable).
- A brief explanation as to why the client is seeking counseling.
- Insurance Policy number and Group number (typed into the email).
- Client Date of Birth.
- Attach a copy of the insurance card to the email.
Primary Care Mental Health
- Dr. Skarda sees patients ages 18 and older. She does not see children.
- Dr. Skarda prescribes medications for mental health issues when indicated. She will discuss options with the patient and prescribe medications if medically appropriate. She does not prescribe controlled substances such as Xanax or Adderall.
- Dr. Skarda will order bloodwork on patients when indicated. She is contracted with Labcorp and Quest and uses their labs if she feels bloodwork is medically appropriate.